Monday 12 October 2009

Last Days on LW




That was an awesome day. Last Sunday we shot on Blythswood st. and in Kelvingrove Park and in "Stereo" on Renfield Lane.


I have finally become confident in what I'm doing there. Reasoning with pedestrians and asking them how I can help them get past, instead of bluntly telling them they can't go there. It was far less stressful and made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Another thing that made me warm inside was the coffee Chris got me. Gotta love that man. Apparently there was a coffee getting surplus and I ended up consuming David McKenzie's redundant coffee. Win.


I did get to see an SI2K, and I nearly touched it - but that would have been weird, so I didn't. I even managed to help carry stuff and talk to several members of the camera department without embarrassing myself.


Lets see if I can remember the names (list for future reference here):




Murray
Ally
Loraine
Rory
Michelle
another Michelle
Catrina
Christie
Andy
Matt (how could I forget)
Morven
Ross


Virginia
Zoe
(Suzi on first day)
Catherine
Barrie
David McKenzie
Giles
Danny/ Derreck


Wow... okay I have to go to uni now.


Dream Theater were FREAKING AWESOME. 
More on that later though...

No comments:

Post a Comment